This privacy statement explains what kind of information is collected at the frequi GmbH & Co. KG during a visit to one of our websites and how we use this information.
1.1. Collection and processing of personal data
(1) To serve you better and understand your needs and interests, frequi collects, exports, and uses personal information with adequate notice and consent, as described below.
(2) For the purpose of system security, when you visit our websites, our web server temporarily registers the domain name or the IP address of the requesting computer as well as the date of access, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the HTTP response code, your computer’s browser software and the Web site from which you are visiting us, and the number of bytes transferred during the session.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-US .
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” function to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
In addition to the standard Google Analytics functions following advertising functions are enabled on frequi web sites:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Reports about impressions in Google Display Network
- Google Analytics reports about performance regarding demographic characteristics and interests
- Integrated services, the data for advertising purposes in Google Analytics is collected for, including the collection of data about cookies for ads preferences and anonymous identifiers
Further information about cookies in use you can find at:
(4) We will not collect any other personal data such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address unless you provide this information voluntarily, e.g., when placing an online order for a product (particularly download) or service (particularly registration for an event).
(5) Personal data collected during a visit to frequi websites is processed exclusively in accordance with the legal provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
1.2. Use and transfer of personal data
We will use your personal data exclusively for the technical administration of the website and to meet your wishes and requests. Only in cases in which you have given us prior consent do we also use this data for product-related surveys and marketing purposes, but only to the extent needed in each specific case. We will not disclose any data to government agencies except where required by law. All employees of frequi GmbH & Co.KG are obligated to treat the data as confidential.
If you require further information regarding the use of frequi websites or if you have suggestions, please contact us. For any information, inhibition, deletion and correctional wishes regarding your personal data as well as the withdrawal of granted consent, please use our email address email@example.com.